Satomi Saeki performs a collection of traditional and contemporary Japanese music on the koto. Based in British Columbia, Canada, the Japanese-born Saeki is considered a leading koto player in North America today.
- See Also:
- Japanese Traditional Instrument the Koto
- Track Listing
1. Isuzugawa (The Holy River of Isuzu)
2. Haru no kyoku (Ode to Spring)
3. Saika (Accented Flower)
4. London no yoru no ame (Night Rain in London)
5. Hakumei (Angel's Ladder)
6. Matsuri no taiko (Festival Drums)
7. Nagare (Stream / Flow)
8. Chidori no kyoku (Song of the Plover)
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 September, 2009.